- Parent call 321-888-3020 to schedule a tour to discuss our program
- Submit a copy of your insurance card and our Insurance Billing department will determine if you have ABA coverage.
- Parents submit a completed application, a prescription for ABA therapy, copy of your child’s ASD diagnosis, and/or previous Behavior Plan to be placed on our waiting list
- When a spot becomes available, ABA documents will be submitted to your insurance company to be approved to complete the behavior assessment.
- Able Academics will contact parents to set up an assessment for student(s).
- Upon completion of assessment, a meeting will be set up to get report signed and determine student(s) start date and placement in the program!
7075 N Highway 1
Cocoa, FL 32927
1737 N Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
3942 W Sierra Highway # 5
Acton, CA 93510