Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Reporting to: Clinical Director
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:45-4:15 Full Time and Part Time Available
Salary: $15-$17 an hour depending on experience
· Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
· Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase appropriate behaviors over time.
· Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur. Through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and consultation with our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
· Facilitate interactions with peers, coworkers, and families.
· Keep the children motivated to learn through preference assessments.
· Have fun with our clients while teaching them the skills that they need!
– High School Diploma or Equivalent
-Completion of the RBT 40-hour Training course
-Clear Background Screening
-Experience working with children
-Active status with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as an RBT
To apply email a copy of your resume and application to Hannah Hudson at email@example.com
7075 N Highway 1
Cocoa, FL 32927
1737 N Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
3942 W Sierra Highway # 5
Acton, CA 93510